Wednesday, October 28, 2009

The long move







So my family has gone through some serious changes in the last month. We put our house on the market and moved to VA. It will take some time but we are hoping this is for the best. JJ and Ally love it here. They hate being so far away from their Nana though. We have beautiful woods in our back yard and it is very quiet here. Dante spends most of his time chasing the smaller animals in the woods. I am not adapting as well as I hoped I would. Things here are very different then PA. I don't know anyone and I don't have a car to go anywhere. I did this for my kids though and as long as they are happy we will stay. JJ is doing awesome in his new school and he has made a ton of friends in our community. Ally loves being able to play outside without having to worry about staying on the sidewalk. I like not having to worry about the busy road that was in front of our old house. Anyway I thought I would give an update because I have been too busy to write for a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment